Iw3mp - bad image

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not that good with computers and i have looked at outher threads about this problem but thay dont help as this is not a windows file

i am trying to run a hack on a game (i know hacking is bad but its only a game).
i try to run the file it comes up (after i have directed it to my multiplayer start up for call of duty 4)

iw3mp - bad image

The application or Dll C:\documents and settings\.......\desktop\cod4hook.public\cod4hook.dll is not a valid windows image. please check this against your installation diskette.

i have tryed this hook on my friends PC and it runs fine no problems but mine just dont like it for some reason can any 1 help me out im sure it must be something stupid but as i said im not the best with computers

thanks. chris.

Does your friends computer have different specs than yours such as OS.

If you are running a firewall or an antivirus program you need to either deactivate/uninstall them or go through the settings and allow cod4hook.dll through the firewall.

Because this is a 'hack' your computer may be thinking this is a virus and will not let it run.

he has exacaly the same computer as me and what you mean by the OS operatng system?

Edit: tryed checking my mc afee but it dosent have it blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back