Just a quick note...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
If you see a couple of posts below you will notice a story marked as "Daily Download", a description and download link to an utility. While not so common in our current reporting, I have decided to make of this a new regular daily feature (Monday to Friday, not on weekends).

If you come to think about it, we are not a download site but a PC Enthusiast community website and I believe that as part of that reporting we could easily add some download action to the mix. Usually there are enough program updates and new releases (even some hidden gems) out there to make of this a regular feature.

If you don't enjoy it, feel free to ignore it however I'm sure some of you reading this will appreciate having something to download or try on a boring afternoon or a slow news day. New programs, utilities and games will make it to the 'Daily Download', we will appreciate your input and suggestions, as always!

This is an awesome idea! Keep up the good work! Might I add that a great place to check for your updates is majorgeeks.com, I don't traverse there often enough but every time I do they always have an update or new piece of software worth downloading. Thanks again.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, keep them coming!

As for our daily download feature, I plan to list only those programs/games that have been released/updated the same day I'm posting however I can now keep an eye on those you've mentioned, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back