Just bought Radeon HD 4350

CaSaNoVa

I just installed it
So guyz help me with some technical details
like links for divers update , gaming softwares etc
Any help will be appreciated

Also tell me which games will run on it

Thanks in Advance !!!!!

I have that card in my machine at work, purely for the dual monitor output capacity. You can probably play any game on it, just not at high/ultra graphical settings or at higher resolutions, also it would probably struggle with Anti-aliasing(AA) and higher anisotropic filtering(AF) settings . Suggest sticking to 1280x1024 or lower resolution.

I play games in 1204 x 768
but it still lags
any possible solutions ?
and driver was the same which was in my cd lol

- Uninstall your cards drivers,
- You can use 3rd party tools like Driver Sweeper to make sure there are no remnants of old drivers from your previous card.
- Install the latest drivers from AMD that support your card (see the site posted by Leeky).

If you still get "lag" then you may have to look at the video settings for the individual games and reduce visual settings.

Looking at some benchmarks it looks like playing any modern game above 1024x768 with this card.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/2630
But Can You Really Game on Them?

So the short answer to this quesiton is not really. If you want to play casual games or older games, you'll be fine. Generally, you don't even have to run on the absolute worst settings. But you can't get near the quality even the 9500 GT is capable of delivering (let alone the 4670 which can deliver AA in some cases to low resolution gaming).

With our Crysis test, this time around we looked at everything set to medium quality. While the 4350 and 4550 performed alright at low quality settings, they really can't keep up when it comes to this step up. The 4670 really sticks it to all the other options here.

If you want to run higher resolution and more modern games I suggest uninstalling the card, boxing it up and taking it back and getting a refund or exchanging for a higher performance card (HD 5770 or higher).

Back