Keyboard software issues?

Salt

So about once every 30 minutes, my keyboard, disconnects, and reconnects. Like it's being unplugged, and re-plugged back in. It is not the keyboard, or the USB port I am using. I have tested it in several different USB slots, but the same problem happens. It is software related. And is bugging the living hell out of me. I have reformatted and the same exact problem happens. And my friend has the EXACT problem but with his mouse.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have googled the problem and searched, but nobody has a real solution.

Thanks!

Some relevant system specs-

-Running LEGIT version of Win7 64bit
-8gb ddr3 Corsair Vengeance 1600
-ASUS P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 Chipset
-Intel Core i7 2600k
-1tb 6.0gb/s 7200rpm Western Digital HDD

Yes I have tried swapping out the keyboard. As I stated earlier, it's not the keyboard.

Have you check in the device manager under mouses properties. To make sure under power management tab , That the box for (Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power ) Is not check marked.

Unfortunately, Yes I have done exactly that. To ALL THREE Usb hubs on the list haha. Still does it. :/ I did say above. I have Googled this. So maybe someone with a little more expertise can guide me a little further into this? IF there is anyone of this caliber reading right now, show yourself. You are actually needed for once. LOL

Unfortunately, Yes I have done exactly that. To ALL THREE Usb hubs on the list haha. Still does it. :/ I did say above. I have Googled this. So maybe someone with a little more expertise can guide me a little further into this? IF there is anyone of this caliber reading right now, show yourself. You are actually needed for once. LOL
You're asking for help & you respond that way? I agree with Cobalt006, Good luck.

Well I assure you, I didn't mean anything mean by it? But it's fine. If people on here take things THAT literally, I just won't post in SUCH a HATEFUL way. I am so. So. SO. Sorry. And stuff.

P.S: Try taking things a little less literal guys. Makes life a little more enjoyable. I really meant nothing by it.

Back