Kudos to all!

Demiurg

Lately I've been frequenting quite a few Morrowind-forums. A couple of them have one or two posters who sets the tone by being very negative towards the game and newbies as well. None of them has such a good atmosphere as TechSpot. I'm struck by how much negativity this can give to the forums as a whole. If someone has a post on "This game is the greatest ever", the "haters" will surely clog it instantly with scathing criticism. You get the idea.

So kudos to all members here at TechSpot OpenBoards, and to the moderators as well, for making it such a cosy place.

*sniff*

:grinthumb

/me jumps on Demiurg & starts beating him with a mop

Why you son of a N'wa !!!! ;)

You nOOb fool...
You'll never take on that level 987 Demiurg with a non enchanted mop!!! :haha: ;)

Don't worry, I've used the MrClean scroll before attacking, I've been having critical hits one after the other ( plus he doesn't have any armor, that always helps :D ).

Fun aside, I know what you mean Demiurg.
I frequent a few other forums ( www.jolt.co.uk CS forums, www.hardwarecentral.com forums [just switched to vbulletin ;) ] and a few others ) and I do think this is the most welcoming and friendly forum I have known. Occasionally there are arguments but usually they are just resolved without the all too often seen "You don't know anything you *****, etc...". ;)

Plus - with more people hanging out in the irc room we are getting to know each other better and know when we are messing around with each other without taking things too personally - right Mic?

LNCPapa

Ick...

You have a Didou on you Demiurg. Looks like you could use some RAID :D

/me summons the flying sock again
/me sics it on Didou

We don't have a very opinion centered forum here. Mostly they're just people's problems and us solving them ;)

Perhaps if this forum would be centered toward some specific game or something it would be the same?

Originally posted by LNCPapa
Plus - with more people hanging out in the irc room we are getting to know each other better and know when we are messing around with each other without taking things too personally - right Mic?

LNCPapa
Hopefully..

Originally posted by LNCPapa

LNCPapa

I always tend to forget about the IRC room. Must install Mirc and try it out.

Thanks Demiurg for your comments. I don't see the point in being negative about something unless it is constructive. As far as Morrowind is concerned... well, it's great..... need to figure out a way to kill the Cammuna Tong in Balmora though....:mad:

Back