LAN enabled games for LAN party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atherton1989

Hey guys im having a LAN party soon and im looking for as many LAN enabled games as possible, preferably ones which are not key specific (e.g. ones where shared keys work)

any help would be great, links or game lists.

Thanks in advance
Atherton1989
=]

hi i am also looking for the same thing but more co-op over LAN
I got these games:

Unreal tournament 2004
doom 3
swat 4
rainbow six series
ghost recon
serious sam 2

did you found any other?

If you want to play free good lan games you try games like Enemy Territory, Trackmania Nations. You can download them and play against each other.

Halo is always a good game for LAN parties but it does require everyone to have a key as far as I know.

If you wants co-op you could try medal of honor the game is a little older but still a good time.

Steven

Halo is for noobs

Get Counterstrike / Half-life Deathmatch

Those games do not need keys ( Unles you buy from a vendor like GameStop ) if you buy them from Steam... They are like $10 each so it's not that much ;)

He chillz

Can you play medal of honor coop on LAN? i mean like play single missions with more than on person?
cause i am looking for those kind of games

Ya after re-reading everything I just got what you ment and no not the missions but they do have objective based games you can play teams. If that makes sence

WOW thanks everyone for your replies, i dont like enemy territory, so thats out of the picture, i already have halo and a *cough* crack *cough* to get around the individual keys, medal of honor i will get thanks!!!
i will also look into trackmainia nations.

thanks again everyone

Great games for A LAN Party

Hey Guys and Gals
First time on the site,MOH is not a coop mission based game (unless you have 2 teams of 2 obviously) but is quite good,COD is an excellent LAN game with use of tanks,artillery,jeeps etc, a real gem,Vietcong is real good coop game against enemy but it requires some pretty heavy hardware to cope with the game,Blackhawk Down is excellent with use of the Blackhawks with mini-guns but is not coop,hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back