Laptop crashing every game

My computer has been crashing any game after a couple of seconds in it. Laptop either restarts or goes back to desktop. I can hear the audio well at times while its crashing so I suspect its the graphics card however it is up to date.
graphic card Nvidia geforce gtx 780m.
processor intel core i7-4900mq cpu 2.80ghz
32gb ram

any help will be highly appreciated

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. See if there are any .dmp files. If there are select all the .dmp files and right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped) folder. Upload this folder as a file here

My computer has been crashing any game after a couple of seconds in it. Laptop either restarts or goes back to desktop. I can hear the audio well at times while its crashing so I suspect its the graphics card however it is up to date.
graphic card Nvidia geforce gtx 780m.
processor intel core i7-4900mq cpu 2.80ghz
32gb ram
any help will be highly appreciated

It's temperature problem. Most laptops with dedicated GPU behaves like that when certain game applications tends to use the GPU's resources to its limits. Try installing HWMonitor to check and monitor your system hardware temperatures.

It's temperature problem. Most laptops with dedicated GPU behaves like that when certain game applications tends to use the GPU's resources to its limits. Try installing HWMonitor to check and monitor your system hardware temperatures.
I will try what you wrote, I played around with the compatibility and I found that disabling DPI make the games work however I still get the issue very randomly rather then all the time.

Back