Leaked 'Street Fighter V' trailer confirms PlayStation 4, PC exclusivity

Shawn Knight

TechSpot Staff
Staff member
A leaked trailer for Street Fighter V has confirmed that Capcom's next fighter will be a PlayStation 4 and Windows PC exclusive.

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/59079-leaked-treet-fighter-v-trailer-confirms-playstation-4.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

G

What a crock. I love the irony/paradox of all of the outdoor activity shown while promoting a video game though! can you say

Tekkaraiden

TS Evangelist
Wonder if that means the arcade version in Japan will be based on a PS4 (if they make a arcade version).

Siavash

TS Booster
Please don't be DX11 only, this will probably be the only title forcing me to retire the old DX10 card :D

treetops

TS Evangelist
I grow tired of console exclusion games. I have a pc and a Xbox one but I would prefer to buy this game on my console. Looks like I will be passing up the new street fighter.

penn919

TS Maniac
I grow tired of console exclusion games. I have a pc and a Xbox one but I would prefer to buy this game on my console. Looks like I will be passing up the new street fighter.
Why not just play it on the PC? It'll probably support both the xbox one and xbox 360 controller.

yukka

TechSpot Paladin
Hmm. When I was 16 I played the heck out of sf2 in the arcades. Then when it released on snes. Then when alpha came out in ps1. And a few other versions. Turbo sf2 and hd remix on 360. Years later I got SF4 and got my butt kicked over and over. So I bought a £150 arcade fight stick and guess what. I got my butt kicked over and over. And this has taught me that my time with these games is over. I prefer FIFA vs games to fighting nowadays. So Sony can keep their exclusive. I sold my stick for £120 or so and won't be doing that again.

Alpha (2?) was great on ps1 though. Coop Ken and Ryu vs Vega(USA)/Bison(UK). Awesome fun