Lenovo plans to start selling smartphones in the US within a year

Jos

Lenovo has confirmed plans to start selling smartphones stateside within the next year, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal. The company is already the second-biggest smartphone maker in China with a market share of 11.4 percent, trailing...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/52698-lenovo-plans-to-start-selling-smartphones-in-the-us-within-a-year.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

Skidmarksdeluxe

There seems to be no reason not to consider them if they're price competitive. In the pic's they look quite nice. I hope they ship in different colours though.

Reactions: ReederOnTheRun

ReederOnTheRun

Agree with Skidmarksdeluxe, they do look good. I'd probably stick to a neutral color, but other color options would be cool too.

They did a good job making it look unique too. Hopefully they can avoid the onslaught of lawsuits from Apple that are sure to come if they start selling well.

Reactions: psycros

psycros

I wish they'd make one with a nice keyboard and d-button. Maybe Lenovo could succeed where Blackberry failed. Millions of North American users want an Android device like this.

Reactions: ReederOnTheRun