Liquid Cooling for Multiple 8800GTX & Quad Core Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackalack

Well my Techspot friends, I have a good one for you!

This just goes to show how a fool and their money will often be made to spend more and more and more...

Any ideas about a professional liquid cooling unit that will properly disperse heat from two 8800GTX's (in SLI) and a Quad Core Extreme CPU? The fool had gotten some ordinary tubes from Home Hardware, or a generic store (not thermaltake's website) and now there are problems with his system (surprise, surprise) Example being the little 'pebble' looking particles in both the basin for the coolant and the lines from the VGA water block. out of the two other employees (both of them are superiors to me) one has had a cooling kit for longer than I have, and my system has been on Liquid for over 2 1/2 years, no cleaning or flushing of the lines and ZERO problems. So, the question is as follows: Anything powerful enough to take on the Two 8800GTX's and the QCore Extreme CPU? Nothing looks promising from Thermaltake's Website - Have yet to check Zalman and Cooler Master.

Thx Guys

-Crack

Check Coolit's site. I purchased a freezone from them 2 years ago for a q6700, it ran well. I know they have newer modles that even cool gpus as well.

I shall check it out, thx - before I do, the case that the fool is using is a TT Tai-Chi, with the stock liquid cooing unit from TT. Lemme know if you figure its good enough.

by the way...insane specs buddy - you like the new CPU???

The cpu is overkill honestly, I love doing a bunch at one time, its seemless, it appears to be anyway. I've had no issues with it, probably the best buy I've made to date concerning pc's

I used a DangerDen watercooling kit and their TDX waterblocks on my QX6700 and dual X1950XTs, and loved it. It should be able to handle that rig quite easily methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back