Looking Back at 2010: The Year's Most Relevant Tech Stories

Julio Franco

Staff member
With the year coming to a close it's time to look back at some of the most relevant stories and product launches of 2010. We’ll do a brief recount of tech happenings in six categories: Desktop CPUs and Graphics, Hardware Devices and Components, Software, Gaming, Mobile Computing and The Web.

Read the full article at:
https://www.techspot.com/article/352-looking-back-at-2010/

Please leave your feedback here.

Happy new year! 2010 looks to have been a great year for Techspot and for technology development in general. Here's to an equally good, or better, 2011.

Techspot is a daily stop for me - your articles, reviews and forums are all top notch and timely. Looking forward to next year's reading and Happy New Year!

Some interesting happenings for 2010. Looking forward to seeing the developments that 2011 brings. Keep up the hard work on all these interesting articles, I especially love reading your reviews. :D

Happy new year to each and every one of you.

TS = the first thing with the coffee every morning :) (replaces sugar and milk / cream)

Happy New Year TS - keep the good work!

HNY to all readers as well :)

My favourite tech site, a must read every-time am on-line!!! Keep it up in this 2011!!1 Thumbs up

I'm glad you recapped the highlights. I see that I missed some stories along the way. For example, the changes to OpenOffice.org.

2010 was a great year in terms of technological developments. I'm looking forward to 2011 and my daily dose of Techspot.

2010 was a good year to study the current offerings of the current generation of computers, especially since I am planning to upgrade from my old PC. However, a desktop PC with the new Intel Core i7 2600K Sandy Bridge CPU looks like it will be a giant raging monster compared to the PCs manufactured in 2010.

Back