Looking for a email provider

vomacka

I am wondering if there is a email provider that will allow me to keep my current domain address (@aaahawk.com) for free?

Does anyone know of a email provider that will do this?

Thanks.

Scott

Last edited:
Hmm; I use Thunderbird as my email client and run FIVE email addresses from it.
The major email account is on Roadrunner.com and another is on Gmail.com

I can send/receive on any account -- even on my smartphone.

I don't see your problem.

JB: His problem is that he owns his own domain and he wants to get email from it and anyone who would host mail for him would charge him. He is looking for someone to do that for free.

The part you are talking about is referred to as Client software. So that's Thunderbird, Outlook etc..those are the programs you use to connect to your domain with your credentials (login and password) to retrieve your email. In your example you are getting email from the Roadrunner domain (Your Internet Service Provider) and Gmail (Google).

Scott wants email from his domain @aaahawk.com. For that to work he has to hire someone to host his mail like:

or

or

Then he has to go in there and manipulate the MX (Mail Exchange) records to tell the world's DNS (Domain Name System) where he is when someone sends mail to someone@aaahawk.com

I think you can find someone to do that for a low cost but I don't think for free.

By the way I use Google for this solution and it most certainly not free but I consider the Google/Gmail system the best at email over all devices.

Back