Looking for audio extracting/editing programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gourry25

Hey all. I want to create some personal wav files but I need a few programs or maybe just one who knows here is what i want to do:

1: Pull audio from dvd's i own, tv shows i sad;y have to download 2-5 days later to watch(no cable tv still it sucks lol).

2: Edit audio files so i can keep what part i want and rid myself of the stuff i don't need so i save space and have a smaller file size of course.

3: be able to convert to a wav(this is easy to find of course )

Looking for a good program or two thats freeware is possible i know its tough these days, I just don't want to have it be useless after like 15 or 30 days..

Well thank in advance for any help

ok does that extract audio from video sources like dvds and avi files and such? I really want to grab a few sounds from some anime and tv shows i watch to use them for program sounds

ok just tried it and does extract from stuff like avi's just the audio track as a mp3, but when i play it even at a selected spot zoomed in its very fast, anyone know who to slow it down so its actual words?

There used to be an option in the menu structure to adjust the playback speed. Not there - what happens if you write it to mp3 media and play it back from there?

I was thinking that the reason for the speed being a bit out of control might have been some sort of edit or review mode, hence saving the file to media and playing it from there which should take it back to the proper speed. Media could be a CD or even straight to hard disk.

Ok i'll try pulling the audio form the avi and dvd source into a mp3 format and see what i can do from there.

if you select the part of the MP3/Audio you wnat to slow down etc... go to the menu above named 'Effect' and select change speed, that option will allow you to edit the speed (also editing pitch) if the pitch is OK, select change Tempo... that will allow you to change the speed without changing the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back