Looking for Bobbye

I have just discovered that Bobbye is not on SmartComputing Q&A board anymore. This message is just to say thanks for all the help she gave me for a long time. I'm older than she is, have 4 offspring, 10 grandchildren and a great hubby. I'm a computer nerd, musician, retired teacher, retired oilfield office secretary, and retired from everything but computers, piano and sewing.

I don't understand much about how this site works, so will probably not be back. I just hope I didn't post incorrectly.
Janelle Shepherd - TIC (Tongue in Cheek)

Hey TIC

"not be back"??? Why not?? If you need someone to show you around, I'd be glad to help. I'm sure you'd find something interesting on here.

Spyder_1386 :)

Hey TIC! It's good to see you! This is a great site. I hope you don't give it up if you have problems. It really helps having the separate forums instead of one big board.

I help out most in Windows OS: https://www.techspot.com/vb/menu15.html
Good place to come for error messages, BSOD and those kinds of problems,

Also in Other Software & Utilities> that one speaks for itself.

And the busiest forum is Virus and Malware Removal> a particularly good place to find help from the knowledgeable people here.

Don't be overwhelmed- take a look in the different sections, including the one called Friends!

Board

I find this board much too complicated to get in and use. Sorry.
I use SmartComputing.com Q&A board and it is so much easier to access.
I'm sure there are lots of good answers here, but I'm not too patient about all the maze to wade through to get there.
Thanks anyway. Tell Bobbye hello from all of us at S.C.Q&A board.
Janelle Shepherd TIC

Bobbye says Hi back! If you should ever get malware and need help cleaning it, come on over. We'll point you in the right direction!

Back