LowEndDell - GoodPCICard> WIll Play CS;S

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i got a low end dell here 2350 xp home edition check it for AGP slot i guess i dont have one i checked online and it says i dont however i read something about PCI cards ?
i just dumped 52 bucks on CounterStrikeSource and damn i wanna play it lol
dont want a new pc so could anyone help !!!!! i need name of good pci card that can run cs s without being too sh***y

all this help at my fingertips
Thanks People -----Seriously

NooTs
sTooN

Problem with Inspiron Dell Laptop

Hi All,
I am facing problem with my laptop Dell inspiron 6000, Operating system WinXP.

On 5th Feb 2006, I had installed 2 softwares from the internet.

Softwares are Burn4free
SetupanyDVD5847

That time it went fine.

When i used my laptop on 7th Feb 2006, i was not able to boot/start it... When I pressed the start button , some indicator blinked and also NUM lock blinked for 2-3 seconds but nothing came on the screen...

Then i unplugged the battery and again plugged it.. the system got booted but with one message that 'System is facing some problem because of some recent software installation'. It happened twice.

Then i un-installed both the softwares and restarted the system.. It went fine but again with the same message..

Now when ever i have to start ( boot) the system , I have to i unplug the battery and again plug it ....I am also using the battery charger...

I called the Dell service center on 27th Feb 2006.. They advised me to use the last Good Configuration by pressing F8. I did that but of no help.

When i tried to boot it on 1st March , same problem came. Then I again called Dell Service centre on 04th March 2006..they advised me to unplug the battery and press the start button for 20-30 seconds (to dissipate the static charge).

When i restarted in the evening same day ( 04th March 2006), it went fine but i started it next day evening (5th March 2006) , but it did not boot up...

Does any one is having any idea about this problem? Is it because of some virus or because of some hardware problem?

Any help on this issue will be appreciated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back