Major motherboard problems?

I have quite a few random problems with my computer, they might be related, but I'm not sure.

I bought this laptop off of my aunt , and it got new guts put it in, motherboard and processor, right before I bough it. When I received it the clock didn't work, but I didn't mind.

The keyboard recently started acting up, the "B" key typed "VB" and the "N" key typed "MN", also, when you would hit the space bar, the enter key would would go off at the same time. This would only happen on occasion though, sometimes restarting the computer would work, sometimes it wouldn't. I thought it might be a virus messing with my computer, so I ran my antivirus and did a system restore. It worked, for about a month, then started back up again. I took off and cleaned around/under the keys to no prevail, it still does it on occasion. Someone told me it might be my motherboard.
Then my computer stopped connecting to wireless internet out of the blue.
I got on it this morning to a report from windows stating that it recovered from an error and it gave me these codes...
BCCode : 100000d1
BCP1 : 0000000C
BCP2 : 00000005
BCP3 : 00000001
BCP4 : B9F135F7
OSVer : 5_1_2600
SP : 3_0
Product : 256_1
I tried Google, and it brought me here.
I have no idea if any of these things are related or what any of these codes mean. Can someone PLEASE help me decipher some of this!?

Thank you.

Looks like you're running Windows XP. To be perfectly honest, I'd try a fresh OS re-install too.

So yeah, OSVer: is the number of the OS, 5.1 being Windows XP (build number at the end, probably)
SP: this is ther Service Pack 3 that you have

The rest I'm unsure on.

Okay, I wasn't sure if the keyboard and the wireless internet had anything to do with each other, or if it was a Windows problem or something wrong with the hardware. I think I have the disks that came with the computer, I'll try those.

Thanks!

Back