Inactive Malwarebytes keeps finding the same 5 viruses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so basically every time I run malwarebytes the same five Trojan.Agents come up, I restart the laptop and run it again immediately after it reboots and the same viruses are still there. Superantispyware found 50 tracking cookies the first time I ran it, then rebooted, it found 30, then rebooted, and it found none, then one. Please help? Here is the message that comes up every time I clean out the Agents from malwarebytes.

[3:40:25 PM] Ali Autopsy: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6724

Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

5/30/2011 3:40:14 PM
mbam-log-2011-05-30 (15-40-14).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 162943
Time elapsed: 2 minute(s), 1 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 1
Registry Keys Infected: 2
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
c:\programdata\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-032.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{69135AFD-7416-2FD6-D44A-687A30BCBCC2} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{69135AFD-7416-2FD6-D44A-687A30BCBCC2} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Agent) -> Bad: (C:\ProgramData\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-032.dll) Good: () -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\programdata\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-032.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

I have deleted your duplicate thread. Sometimes it takes a bit for a thread to post.

Please continue with the rest of the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

NOTE: If you already have any of the scanning programs on the computer, please remove them and download the versions in these links.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

Additional logs are to be posted on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back