Many BSOD Namely 0x50, 0x24, just alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadeZeRO

Hello techspot!

I am new here, I kinda keep on running into you guys...

we'll basically, Monday I got a virus, and I removed it (tho AV didn't pick it up). It was 3 files, I think one was tca.exe and mswinsck.exe I believe...also a dll file which I removed too..

Comptuer seemed to run fine, then I played WoW for like 3 hours...then, the computer got a bit skippy. Boom BSOD!! It's the usual one for me Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area.

Then, restart, computer just went ballistic! It got an Unmountable_boot_device BSOD...but somehow, I got past it (I think the HD was just too hot).

now I got new BSOD win32k.sys - Address BF80E6F5 base at BF800000, Datestamp 422511a2

STOP : 0x0000008E (0xc0000005, 0xBF80E6F5, 0XBAA3BAFC, 0X00000000

And wait! There'ms more!!

Explore.exe - Application Error
The instruction 0x7c809784 referenced memory at 0x7fffffff. The memory could not be written

OMG WOW!
Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Aavmker4.sys

...now I have alot of these gone, I removed AVAST to prevent the Aavmker4.sys BSOD.

The win32k.sys is a bit less common now, but mainly pagefault, and 0x24, and just some random ones keep happening.

I replaced ntfs.sys with a clean one. I can get into safemode fine, but it bsod's too after a while..with like 0x50 I believe.

Any idea's...(also, some of the dumps dont...well dump)

I will post the most recent 2 I have

--also, I do have 2 sticks of ram (corsair xms ddr550 ram) both 512mb...I took out 1, and same thing happens, then I switched it with the one I took out...same thing happens...

Not sure, what to make of that...

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    28.6 KB · Views: 8
Just like to type an update:
-1 HD broke...the SATA Seagate 120GB drive.
Now im installing on my 250GB WD Drive. For some reason, ab
out midway through install..my computer keeps freezing. I dont get many BSOD anymore.. I just stops at files and doesn't go anymore. usually 29% or 52%...or just a bunch of them...freezes..hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back