Marijuana legalized in Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidosmosis

"All persons in the Province of Ontario, all 12 million of them, have acquired an immunity from prosecution for marijuana possession, which may be anything from short term to permanent. If this prosecution [in PEI] is permitted to continue, in effect it would be tantamount to a ruling that more than one third of the population of Canada is immune from prosecution while the residents of Prince Edward Island are not."

This decision is binding on Ontario's lower courts, which means that no-one can be convicted of pot possession in Ontario. This effectively means that marijuana is now legal in Canada's largest province.

Well, this may be temporary, it seems but I wouldn't doubt that frequent Amsterdam visitors fly to Ontario now instead :D

I'll open a shop that sells weed AND computer hardware!

Every Saturday I'll have a day where people bring their computers in and get totally S T :p N E D and upgrade them. The only thing that will hold us back is having to stop for a sit down every now and again because staring deep inside computer cases whilst totally high is GIVING US puke: WHITEOS! :eek:

I'll have two classes of first person shooter contests - one for stoned-only contestants, and one for non-stoned.

There will be a junk pile corner where you can buy other folks discarded PC parts, and if you like you can swap them for weed as well.

.......Oh woops! I just woke up!

--------------------------------
Techspot does not condone illegal drug taking, illegal drug dealing, or illegal drug purchasing. Remember that all illegal drugs are illegal for a reason, not matter how inconsequential those reasons may be in some cases. Take care everyone.

Lol... a computer store... I can see the sign...

Buy a new computer today and get a pound of weed FREEEEE!

Hurry! While supplies last.

I can see it now: ATi starts making GPUs with weed in them, so when you fry them the smoke gets you high, you instantly become happy, and buy another card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back