Microsoft readying a multi-touch Arc mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

A new product listing for what is being called the "Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse" has prompted speculation that the software giant may be whipping up a rival to Apple's Magic Mouse. The device is listed with the product code RVF-00003 and has an MSRP of around $70 (the same as Apple's device), according to Long Zheng of istartedsomething. Zheng also notes that Microsoft registered the domain "arctouchmouse.com" in March, which is currently redirecting to Bing – a common practice for the company's placeholder sites.

Read the whole story

G

Eh? I like the fact that on normal mice you actually get some tactile feedback as well as the click, comfort, etc...this thing seems to defy all of those aspects.

blackcat77

Looks uncomfortable. I haven't found a really good mouse since the days of the MS Trackball Explorer. My Logitech mouse comes close but using it is inconvenient on my way-too-small slide out tray.

Archean

Hmm like its really 'laborious and uncomfortable' having to press buttons on a mice.

tengeta

Won't take me from my trackball. My keyboard does 99% of what these "innovative" touch devices do, people are just centered around the pointing device too much these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.