Microsoft Vista...A Piece Of CRAP??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Seuss

well it appears so...as the beta version that microsoft offers from their own website doesnt even work...it doesnt leave high hopes for the real thing. possibly another dive like Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 95...bring back DOS i say!

Since this is a thread about Windows, the fact that it`s in the Windows OS forum is fine. I have therefore deleted your other thread in the meeting spot as we really don`t need two.

Obviously Windows Vista beta is going to have bugs, that`s the whole point in releasing beta software, to get feedback of the bugs etc.

No doub`t Windows Vista when released will still have some bugs as did every Windows OS before it.

Regards Howard :)

I have actually worked with vista and its not that bad, lets give it time to prove itself.

How did you find it not to work? I downloaded it and tried the OS on a few systems without a single issue!

The only problem I had during the time I ran RC1 was in Media Center the Guide was a few hours off, and that may have even been solveable.

Oh almost forgot, the other problem (turned out to be major for me) was it didn't like my belkin wireless pci card. It worked the first boot after I installed it, but wouldn't work after. Some initilization problem according to device manager, appears several people had that problem (I googled) and I didn't find a fix.

Dr_Seuss said:
well it appears so...as the beta version that microsoft offers from their own website doesnt even work...it doesnt leave high hopes for the real thing. possibly another dive like Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 95...bring back DOS i say!
Doesn't sound like he wants a serious discussion to me, but in any case I didn't mean for him to double post.
No doub`t Windows Vista when released will still have some bugs as did every Windows OS before it.
Heh. No doubt any type of runnable code, besides "Hello World" programs, will still have bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back