Minecraft Server Problem

I am a member of a minecraft server that is not white-listed. The other night I went to go on it and I got an error. I tried getting on two days later but I got an error again. I have gotten on this server at home several times. I also con not get on any servers at all it is like Minecraft can not find them. I can get on from a computer from a different place but not at home. I also checked with the Internet company to make sure that they were not blocking it and they said that they were not blocking it.
Please help.

Start with checking your firewall and see if the software is possibly blocking the connection. If you have a router, check the settings to verify it is not blocking the connection.

Start with checking your firewall and see if the software is possibly blocking the connection. If you have a router, check the settings to verify it is not blocking the connection.
Thank you for responding. I checked and I do not think that the firewall is blocking it and same with the router. Also none of the settings go changed since I was last able to get on the server.

Also you might not be running the same version of Minecraft that the servers are running on. Try toggling that under 'Edit Profile'.
24nppqb.png

I run the 1.7.5 with optifine simply because my server runs at 1.7.2-1.7.5.

Back