Mini Jambox firmware update lets you link two speakers together

Shawn Knight

TechSpot Staff
Staff member
Jawbone is one of the most popular names in portable audio and thanks to new piece of firmware, one of their offerings is now more versatile than ever. The updated software allows Mini Jambox owners to pair two speakers together...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/56747-mini-jambox-firmware-update-lets-you-link-two-speakers-together.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

MilwaukeeMike

TS Evangelist
The updated software allows Mini Jambox owners to pair two speakers together to create room-filling audio.
I've heard of this new technology... I think it's called 'Stereo' or something of the sort. Very new age stuff. I read that someday they may even be able to broadcast signals to two speakers wirelessly over long distances using something called Frequency Modulation. I just hope it's not too expensive.

;)

Reactions: Skidmarksdeluxe

Xtreme gamer

TS Enthusiast
The updated software allows Mini Jambox owners to pair two speakers together to create room-filling audio.
I've heard of this new technology... I think it's called 'Stereo' or something of the sort. Very new age stuff. I read that someday they may even be able to broadcast signals to two speakers wirelessly over long distances using something called Frequency Modulation. I just hope it's not too expensive.

;)
My sarcasm meter just hit a 10 reading that.
Another Firmware update could bring 7.0 surround? That would be cooler.

Skidmarksdeluxe

TS Evangelist

;)
What next? Does this mean I can start thinking of retiring my carrier pigeons? :)

Reactions: MilwaukeeMike