Mp3 Player 'skipping' problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben_tomlinson88

k, i bought an mp3 player the other week and its a cheapo one off ebay. im not too fussed bout the style.

It worked fine up till a few days ago when i experienced 'skipping on the mp3s'.

it jumps from like 1second to 4 then 7 etc.

Ive tried Formatting it....still the same problem
Ive tried different tracks on it...still the same problem any ideas?

oh yeah.... 3 out of like 20 tracks work on it...weird how a couple of tracks work but the rest dont.
any help is apreciated.

Thanks
Ben

Well I can say that if you have downloaded the songs some of them probably weren't ripped very well. But if you are playing songs that you KNOW worked prior to this, then there is a problem. However if you have never played them before it could very well be a bad rip and you need to get another one.

Nup, ive played the tracks on media player tons of times before. just they skip when there on the mp3 player

any more suggestions thanks.

i know you skip skool, so jyour mp3 skips
Ha Ha hA ha
Just try deleting all songs and trying a different soft ware to copy music

I think everyone is missing the point (unless its just me missing it). But didn't he say it used to be fine and then all the sudden it started skipping?

I'd say the player is about to die.

NOOoooooooOOO!

Its like 2 weeks old. But i cant really be bothered to ship it back to hong kong.

SOME Tracks work, but some dont..........

SO its sorta workin.

Techmeniac said:
i know you skip skool, so jyour mp3 skips
Ha Ha hA ha

Thanks gotta be the dumbest comment ive eva heard.

Things Not Looking Good!!!

Things not looking good seems no one can help so it u gonna have to buy another one or bame it on your sister (say she broke it then make har pay for a new one) ha ha ha ha ha ha :haha: :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back