MSO 2016 Four email addresses, how to have one address book

Folks,
It looks like MS Outlook 2016 by default makes you have one address book for each email address in your profile. It also says that you can "share" address books from one email address to another. But what exactly does "share" mean? Does it mean you are simply taking a snapshot of the contacts in Address Book A and copying them to Address Book B? Then, going forward, if you add a contact to Address Book B, in order for it to go into Address Book A you would have to then "share" Address Book B with Address Book A?

What I want is to have one address book for all four email addresses. If I'm in any email address branch, if I add or remove a contact from there I want it to do so to a "master" address book that serves all four address books. Can this be done? I don't want an address book for each email address. I want only one address book for my entire MSO profile regardless of how many email addresses are in my profile.
TIA!

There are several reasons to move OFF of MS Outlook and this is just one of them. Sticking to your need,
you can download Mozilla Thunderbird (here), use one Address Book, and multiple email accounts each with there own Inbox (personally I have 5). Runs on Mac's also.

Back