This is a problem that I am having at work. I had several IMAP email accounts setup in Microsoft Outlook (not outlook express) and 4 of these were IMAP accounts, 2 were POP3 accounts. We have a Internet setup installation disk (that I have been working on, modifying, etc) and one day I tested the installation disk on my PC. The installation disk is set to remove any Outlook/Express email accounts to eliminate errors from old email accounts for customers. Well when I ran the installation the IMAP accounts were removed from the "Accounts" menu, but the IMAP accounts were still listed in Outlook on the left pane list. I tried right-clicking and hitting "close" but I get the message "The operation failed. The object could not be found." I can re-add the IMAP accounts but that ends up being a pain in the butt because even though one IMAP account may be named "Billing" and that account is only listed once in accounts. The old "Billing" email account shows up on the left pane list AND plus the new one called "Billing" so I end up with two of everything showing up. It has been like this for about a week now. I kind of got sick of messing with it.