Multiple BSODs on Vista... can't boot up

I been having bsods lately but 3 weeks ago I did a actory seetings petition on my HP Vista computer due to possble viruses and not being able to log on. So now after installing drivers and my graphics card and wireless adapter onto my computer I get multiple errors or system file errors on boot up or during internet usage (often youtube idk why) and recently usage of Audacity which never happend. I can usually boot up my computer but never the normal way I usually have o use F8 commands and boot up from DeBug kernal or Last known good config. I get some BSODS from system start up repair but not all the time lists why sometimes just a bluescreen with steps but no info from the cause.
Recently new error sysytem file I got was ClassPNP.sys

I get TONS of Driver irql not equal or less errors
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
Memory Management
Pfn_list_corrupt
Have been all the errors and
Classpnp.sys
Ecache.sys (haven't gotten that in a while)
Arcsas.sys (haven't gotten that in a while)
Klif.sys (haven't gotten that in a while)
Dxgkrnl.sys (fixed some video game seetings and haven't gotten it since)
NETIO.sys (daily error)
NDIS.sys (common one)
Clfs.sys (not so sure)

My computer usually stops on the "microsoft corporatio" splash logo or dring process of boot up gets it
Here's one I just got trying to boot up from DeBug mode
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
STOP: 0x00000050 (0x82D089B1. 0x00000008, 0x82D089B1, 0x00000000)
I done SOOOO many scans and nothing found
Kaspersky pure virus scan
Registry scan through programs
Windows Memtest
Scans on hardware and drivers
Verifer.exe
But haven't done chkdsk yet
My computer is up to date with window drivers too.
My specs are
HP Pavilion Vista 32 bit Home Premium
Nvidia GeForce GT220
Realtek HD Audio

That's all I can name for the moment. I will list more once computer boots up. So anyone plz help

PFN-LIST_CORRUPT is the strongest error we have that indicates the issue is corrupted memory. We there suggest that you run Memtest on your RAM.

1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version which is 4.20. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn ISO to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over almost immediately so it won't even load into Windows.

There is a Tutorial: How to use Memtest in our Guides and Tutorials forum; follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes (not hours; this test is not measured by hours); the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

*** Also, unless you reformatted there is the very likely chance you are still infected and deeply.

Back