My computer keeps crashing :(

Hey there, so I'm having a big problem with my computer lately, it's been going on forever it seems. I've reinstalled Window's 7, a bunch of times... but my computer seems to keep crashing on me. It'll crash when I'm using Pro-tools sometimes, it'll crash if I'm streaming a movie online sometimes, it'll crash if I'm uploading a video from Windows Movie Maker to youtube or facebook, it'll crash sometimes just on it's own... I don't know what to do.

I have 2 gigs of ram, 1 TB Hard drive, pretty much all the latest everything in there, got it built for me last summer spent nearly a grand. It has started crashing really bad the last few months... before that it was fine. I don't know what to do, if I have a hi-jacker, virus, I don't know... I've run Malwarebytes, AVG, reinstalled windows. Unchecked the automatic restart button. Has anyone ever had this problem... sometimes it will let me watch movies right through, where other times it just shuts off... and it's so irritating.

Have you tried cleaning the dust and such out of. It maybe overheating. Download Speedfan to check your temps.

Back