Need a new laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoot4thrill

I am currently in the market for a new laptop. I know a decent amount about desktop PC's but not much about laptops. My budget is around $1000. This laptop will have several uses such as for college, some games, photoshop, possible use for business and web design, and other hobbies of mine.

What laptops do you guys reccommend?

If you can afford to spend the extra cash, this laptop is the best in its price range.

However, if your budget is really tight, I recommend the HP Pavilion dv5t. Increase the RAM to 3GB, get the 512MB 9600GT video card and you should have a decent laptop that will fit your needs quite well.

look , i've been watching web pages for a while - the upcoming release of windows-7 , and the next generation of multi-touch screens of notebooks is going to show us some kind of huge change in laptop world ..

by the way couple of days ago , HP has announced a new release of its new multi-touch screen notebooks ,,, striking apple laptops actually in my point of view ..

but actually i'm not familiar with prices , so i cant help with that i'm sorry ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back