Need drivers for this motherboard

I can't find this motherboard manufacturer. It says TriGem Dreamsys. When booting the PC it says American Megatrends Sandiego Version. On the motherboard it has a number RC 410-M V 2.0

I need drivers for this motherboard. I am a computer noob in hardware. Please refer the images below. Thanks in advance.

Chipset, Lan, Audio, VGA drivers and other drivers that might need wanted.

3498nia.jpg

ztwu37.jpg

zydpjr.jpg

What is the make and model of your computer? Averatec laptops an desktops which is TriGem own computers plus Hp used their boards. These web sites may have your drivers if your computer is one of these retails. Their maybe more retail company's for computers who use this board. But these are the two that I have seen the most. Or try www.trigem.com

I had a old PC which burned the motherboard lately due to the power supply fault. It was a Gigabyte 945 series motherboard. Everything was working fine. After the motherboard failure I changed it to a TriGem Dreamsys Motherboard. After changing it I installed all the drivers using a software called "DriverPackSolution". Now the PC is very slower than usual. Can't play games it lags. Even Youtube videos are playing slowly. Seems like lack of memory. Firefox, Skype running slowly. But I can't figure out what is the wrong. Please help. Thanks. This is not an OEM pc. This is why I need drivers to install for this. Thanks

Hi, This page has a download link for the ATI RC410 chipset driver.
This assumes you have a Gateway machine (or similar components at least.)
The list lower down may be of more use, as there is a list of machines supported. You may find the actual name of yours and other drivers could be linked also.

http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/getFile.asp?id=20557&dscr=ATI Chipset Driver version: RC410 8.221&uid=354031906

Thanks for that. But this has only the VGA drivers, which is Redeon Xpress 200.

You may not find a website for this motherboard. From what I have search It is under Averatec. Did you buy this board? Plus is it for a replacement board for one of their models? You can try Slim drivers from Slim Ware Utilities. It a free program That works pretty good.

Back