Need help removing trojan.horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every scan that I run finds this virus Trojan horse Downloader.Generic4.RGB it says that it is found C:\ Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\s?mbols\explorer.exe file. When I try to delete the virus its say access denied and requested action is not available for this object. Also when I try find the file i can't find it and it also won't delete in safe mode. I am currently using spybot, AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 and AVG Free Edition and Spy Doctor and they are all updated.

I am also finding viruses call Adware.Virtumonde, Logger.VBStat.h, Troan.Agent.aoy, Downloader.PurityScan.ej, Trojan horse Generic5.CF, Trojan horse Collected.11.B.

I am still scanning at the moment but these are the ones giving me the most trouble could someone please help me.

Hi noreaga_ls and welcome to techspot. =)

You are not able to find those files because they are a special ASCII character such that it displays like a normal word on your system.
Please follow the advice as given by CCT (Thanks CCT).

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste your logs if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of noreaga_ls only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back