Need Help with EBay Listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRunyon

Hello eveyone. I have my computer componants all ready to be selected and bought on NewEgg when I just realised... why not sell the Xbox 360 I hardly use and get even more money towards my build?

I need to get rid of my Xbox 360. Theres about 800 dollars worth of stuff plus a EB Games warranty so the buyer could just return it and get a completely new system. Do you all think I can get $600 for everything? More? Where should I try to sell it... other then eBay of course.

I really need this thing to sell so my ad needs to sound really good. Any decent EBayers out there want to proofread and/or make suggestions to what I should and should not include? I was thinking about making the listing for 599.99 and offering free shipping with the buy it now of $780.

Sound good?

Sorry if I'm not supposed to make these kinds of threads, didnt see a rule against it though. Thanks!

EBay Posting said:
In June of 2006 I purchased this XBox 360 system to enjoy some of the deepest, most enjoyable games ever developed. However, shortly after this purchase I found myself working a job in retail and I hardly have any time for it anymore. This system has been sitting around for way too long, and I know its time to get rid of it. It has been hardly used; well less then 50 hours total play time. This 360 has been adult owned and the system and all of it’s accessories and games are in mint condition. Everything works perfectly, and the high definition games seem to melt my television screen running flawlessly smooth at high definition resolutions. This system also comes with the EB Games warranty… so if you wanted to, you could bring it back to any EB Games store and they’ll give you a brand new system still sealed in the box… no questions asked.

My Loss Is Your Gain! I have invested over $800 into this system and it is up for grabs in this auction for a considerably lower price of $600. The following is a complete list of everything you will get along with the current EB Games pricing of each:

- ($300) XBox 360 Core System. The core package comes with the power supply, the AV Cables and
- ($40) EB Games XBox 360 Warranty. If you want, you could bring it back to any EB games store and get a brand new one free… no questions asked.
- ($100) 20GB Hard Drive. Excellent for downloading the wide selection of free game demos and high-resolution videos off of XBox Live.
- ($40) VGA Input Cables. Hook it up to your computer monitor or high definition television for the highest definition possible.
- ($40) Second Controller. Play with and impress your friends!
- ($40) 64mb Memory Unit. Bring your saved games to your friends’ houses and play each other or download free bonus content from XBox 360 kiosks.
- ($10) USB Keyboard. Comes in great use when playing any game online, browsing XBox Live, or typing messages to your Live friends.
- ($60) Oblivion
- ($20) Oblivion Strategy Guide. You wouldn’t believe how amazingly deep and how extensive game play really is until you’ve got this guide.
- ($60) Need For Speed Most Wanted
- ($40) Perfect Dark Zero
- ($10) XBox Live Arcade Game – Joust. Most addicting game. Ever.
- ($20) XBox Live Headset. Talk to your team real-time while playing your games on XBox Live and send your friends messages.
- ($30) Final Fantasy XI w/ Account. The account was barely played, I think I have one level three. Great MMORPG that I just didn’t have time for. Account was signed up using the same email address as the Live subscription.
- My XBox Live Account email and details. I’ll give you the Hotmail email account used to make both the Live account and FFXI account as well as my XBox Live account ID and password.

$810 T O T A L… all for only $600. This buy would be excellent if your just getting into the XBox 360 gaming community and is the perfect gift opportunity for anyone. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will respond within a few hours max.

Happy Bidding!

check other similar listings and price accordingly. I sell from time to time. Price it at about 20-30% less than what the average price is for about to end auctions. If you have a bottom line price, set a reserve, but sometimes that will scare away buyers.....

Be clear and concise with your listing and make sure it free of grammatical and spelling errors. ALWAYs use delivery confirmation or some kind of tracking system when shipping.

stay away from newbies (5 or less feedbacks) or negative feedback buyers. You can cancel their bids if you feel necessary. I usually don't allow newbies to bid on expensive high dollar auctions. I have been burned too many times by non-paying bidders that were newbies.

As a seller, never give feedback until the buyer gives you feedback, otherwise you are left holding the bag. Some will argue otherwise that the buyer has paid you, but in actuality, the buyer has not completed the sale because he has not told you he is satisfied with the transaction. This makes the buyer think twice before burning you with potential negative feedback.

Only problem is, your xbox is a Core edition, and in the Premium you get the Warranty, 20GB Hard Drive, VGA Input Cables and the XBox Live Headset when you buy it! So take alook about at other peoples lists and set your price somewhere around thiers otherwise yours wont sell!!

True, someone else said the same thing. They seem to think that I should forget the cost of the headset, hard drive, etc. and price accordingly that way. I guess I'm not getting 600 for it anymore.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back