Need help with freezing computer at Windows error recovery screen

So last night I was moving some furniture around in my house and accidentally pulled my computers power cord out of the wall. I just thought oops and plugged it back in, later after finishing moving furniture around I went to turn my computer back on. when it powered up it went to the windows error recovery screen and gave me 2 options, launch startup repair, and start windows normally. launch startup repair was already highlighted but I just wanted to start windows normally. when I pressed the down arrow key the computer just froze, even the 30 second timer froze. after a few minutes of waiting I decided to hold the power button until it shut off, when I turned it back on it did the exact same thing. so turned it off and back on again, this time I decided to let it stay on the launch startup repair option while the 30 second timer counted down. it went to a black screen that said windows is loading files... than it went to blank blue screen where all I could do is move my mouse cursor around I let it sit at that screen for a while and nothing new happened so I turned it off and on again and discovered that pressing any key would freeze my computer. I'm not that good with computers so any help is very much appreciated and thank you very much for your time and consideration.

The hard drive's information might be corrupted. You might need to have someone format the hard drive and re-load Windows

Back