Need mp3 to wma converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjKraid

As the topic says i need a converter...

my cars cd players mp3 codec is fu**ed up so everything has to be converted to wma :/

I recommend you the Switch Audio File Converter, which I have been using for some time with good results throughout. The basic version is free and will do the job you want. Plus, it’s really simple to use, and fast too.

Sound file converter for Windows or Mac. Convert audio files from many different file formats to mp3, wav or wma. For example convert wav to mp3, mp3 to wav, wma to mp3 or many other formats. Just add the files you want to convert, select the output format, and then click convert.

By coincidence, I’ve just used it to rip the audio from an FLV video. It worked OK, where another tool I have, dedicated to this particular conversion, had failed!

Code:
http://www.nch.com.au/switch/index.html

Bear in mind, of course, that the reduced quality of MP3 cannot be brought up to that of the original WAV or WMA by converting back to it. Nothing can restore the original info once lost by compression to MP3. However, if your MP3s are 160 kbps or more, the difference will be hard to hear, and in a car virtually inaudible.

You can try "Any Audio Converter", or MediaCoder Audio Edition to convert audio from one format to another. Both are freewares.

I think it has already been solved good enough, but I recommend you the super converter.
It's 100% free and can convert almost anything to anything, even video to mp3.

Just name it and it can do it. It even can convert rmvb files! =:D (People that want to watch anime's on an Ipod would love that fact.
It does more then only convert however, you can select bitrate, channels and much more basicly you can reduce the size of sound files or movies without a problem and it's fast and easy to use aswell.

Just google: Super Converter

I have the same problem and I tried nidesoft program. it works very good, thanks for share.
also I got something to share: bestvideoconvertersoftware.blogspot.com/
here you may get lots of useful guides and information about video converter and dvd ripper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back