Need sound and graphics drivers

Yes My Computer Info Is :

Microsoft windows xp pro
Toshiba laptop
satelite L45
Genuine Intel(R)CPU T2080 1.75GHZ
1016mb ram

Now what im missing Is A Sound Driver ANd A Grapic Driver To Play Wow:
My computer Used To Have Vista N My Sister Deleted it Grrr.... Only Disc I Had Was A Windows xp pro Oprateing syste disk so i reinstalled with that..
Well when i was Done n rebooted my computer my sound driver was gone n My Display driver wasnt there now i was told on the phone that there is 2 drivers i could get to replace them but he didnt give me the names now my display driver port information is:

1280 x 800 (32 bit) (1Hz) Display Mode
Main Driver : vga.dll
version: 5.01.2600.0000 (english)
Mini Vdd: Vga.sys
All i Have Everything Else Says N/A
n I Dont Know My Information Ports for Sound Driver

But I Need Downloadable Programs That I Do Not Have To Pay For What So Ever Plz I Need At Least The Display Driver Because the school Online im In Requires A Display Driver..

The best way to get the right drivers, is to go to Toshiba's site, support, and then find the exact model from the drop down boxes. Another way, is to go to www.drivereasy.com download the free version of the program, and run it.
It will scan, and make a list of what software is missing and you can then either download them from the list, or write the info down. Note that the free version of the program will be very slow to download your drivers, so use the info you wrote down, (or open a new tab in your browser) and go over to the makers website and download from there. All this is free, you don't need to pay for drivers of this type.

Nothing

Auto Detect Error

Sorry!
Your product could not be found \

What it say after downloading the program n it didnt find anything see i use to have windows vista home ed. but than my little sister downloaded something n deleted my operating system .. so the only operating system i had was windows xp pro ed. so i installed that... the display driver was gone and sound driver ... i found the display driver i needed (Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows* XP (zip) now all i need is a sound driver
Sound driver that says im useing is the legacy autio drivers , now i tryed updateing the driver n re installing it still nothing no autio device detected i dont understand this usely i can work on computer really easy n nothing but i never really used xp im a vista windows 7 type of person..
i mean i worked on computers for 4 years n rebuilding and updateing and never had this problem so its werid..

Can you go into Device manager, right click on the audio device in the list, and select 'update driver' ? Or, if you run the program 'Speccy' it will tell you the sound device, then you can go to their site and download. For instance, it's fairly common for pc's to use Realtek AC 97 driver. It would be at
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/
But if you can scan your pc with the Drivereasy program, it should tell you what the correct one is called.

Also you can find more info about the sound chip in your pc, by typing in 'Start' , msinfo32 , then click on the + next to components.
It will show your sound chip makers name. Hope that helps.

Back