Nero

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby123

im having problems cutting a section of a movie im trying to burn using nero. I go to edit movie and drag the start position to where i want the movie but the screen goes blank?. any help would be great.

what version of nero are you using? waht about the rest of the movie ok? waht part of the screen goes blank? this movie made from animation or video (camera etc) or file?

im using the latest nero version. i have basically got a film which is high quality and its runtime is 1h 16 mins. i was burning it on disc and at one point within the film(55 mins) it got stuck for a minute and so nero stopped buring it and created an error log. Therefore i went to edit movie and tried to start the movie at 56 mins and burn it. but the screen remains blank rather than show the scene at 56 mins.??

the video can be corrupted, although you wont know untill you've played it back using wmp or nero showtime etc.... also a corrupt file will stop any burning processes.. post that error log here..

try burnign the movie to a nero img file then to the disc.. works faster.. especialy when you want duplicates later on... unless you dont have disk space..

lets try to fix nero so he can get his full $$ worth...

since i never bother to save logs i cant remember where they are.. but they should be under Documents and Settings\application data\ahead\nero.....

to create an img dump of the cd/dvd, when it asks you what recorder you want to burn to, select Image Recorder. continue like you're burning then it will ask you what folder you want to save to...

thanks for the help guys. I managed to burn the cd using cucusoft. Nero was probably being tempermantel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back