Nerovision Express Transcoding Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Friends,
I would be glad if you could help me with this frustrating trouble. In Brief,
I am using nerovision express to burn DVD and during transcoding the software{nve} just closed before task completion or it will show an error message that the memory could not be read.

I have also installed magic dvd copier and super dvd clone that use a pcouffin system. I wonder if these softwares do conflict?

I have done a memory testing - Memory test is o.k

Hoping to hear from you promptly regarding this matter,
With Thanks.

Meetmequick

whatever it is that you are trying to burn, you may just be using the wrong path of burning. you will need to give the exact message and whatever it is you are burning and if you need it converting etc

Possible Causes and Solutions

tomrca said:
whatever it is that you are trying to burn, you may just be using the wrong path of burning. you will need to give the exact message and whatever it is you are burning and if you need it converting etc

Hello Tomrca,
Thank you for your help and kindness. Yes, I will try my best to explain you in details this time- Well i am trying to insert 2 movies that are not in mpeg2 format into one blank DVD. I have done it previously and would like to do it again. Nerovision express and Ulead Dvd Factory are not able to convert or transcode the movies for burning.

It is strange that my other converting software could not change the format into mpeg2. What could be the problem/s

Possible causes:
  1. low memory or resources= My total ram is only 256mb- It has worked before!
  2. Hard disk= 40gb- free= 24gb
  3. Driver conflicts= Pcouffin system used by other softwares like magic dvd copier?????
  4. Codecs error= Suitable codecs not installed= Codecs corrupted?
I am now downloading codecs from http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec_Pack_download.htm

Hope that this will work. There is also an error log. Next time i login i will upload it here.

Thanks Again,
Firebird

hello again.
one thing that you have omitted, is the type of movie format you are trying to put onto dvd. is it home movie? wmv,avi etc, or is it a protected movie?
many formats need to be converted prior to the act of burning. nero doesn't do them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back