Network Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a network Controller (driver) for my motherboard can anyone help me find it its a AMD Asrock 939Dual-Sata2 motherboard

Please put your System Specs in your Profile

If you have a proprietory computer like Dell; HP; Acer etc, please manually write this in the mobo field (ie Dell Dimension 3100 - as an example)

Waiting for specs ...

al121887 said:
Need a network Controller (driver) for my motherboard can anyone help me find it its a AMD Asrock 939Dual-Sata2 motherboard

Whoever build your PC if it's clone then you need the MOBO (motherboard) brand and model to access the companies driver site to download it. If you got a DELL, IBM, HP, COMPAQ, Gateway, ACER, SONY, an etc.. same goes to them too except you can do it by model number.

Make life easy under all versions of Windows if you click start (XP) or flag (vista) click on all programs then on accessories, click on systems tools, then on System Information (if this doesn't run then you have the help service disabled, you need to enable it)

Nodsu
You write brilliant tutorials and threads
You give exceptional advice, especially in areas not fully covered by other support members

But

I find many of your replies lame. I must tell you this, not to make you upset. But to inform you that some of your replies are too brief and too basic. (even missing actual links - like try Dell support <no link provided)

It's very strange because you generally have high technical posts (and without a doubt your knowledge is higher, way higher, than mine)

But to write asrock.com? is just not required, and does not help. Otherwise I'd write microsoft.com to 99% of threads.

I can give other examples (many on my replies to members)
I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way.

I believe whole heartedly (spelling?) that my original post will fully suffice in this thread (ie System Specs or computer model)

Tipstir has then asked specifically the Motherboard and model number only
Stating that any number of manufactures ie Dell; Acer... may in fact be the computer model, which would be ideal. He has just stated the same as me, but expanded on it. Seems reasonable, and acceptable.

But Nodsu your post doesn't help at all, have you gone to asrock.com? I found this page : http://www.asrock.com/mb/download.asp?Model=939SLI32-eSATA2 but I would not say that it's conclusive, without more specs (just the most likely one without knowing any other info)

In actual fact there are eleven 939 boards ! http://www.asrock.com/support/download.asp?c=939

And on top of that, the computer model (if it is a manufacture model) support drivers page is preferred. ie always use the home page of your model

If you read this, then remove it, for its irrelevance to the thead. At least you have heard my point. Please use the same technical expertise that you have on all threads, and only post things in addition to other support posts, that will help the member better.

Tipstir if you back me up it may help, otherwise I'm alone on this I suppose.
I guess I am then!

Yes, I went to the website and made sure that there are indeed network drivers offered for download.

If you had bothered to read that page you posted a link to, you would have seen that there is exactly one board that has exactly the model name the original poster mentioned: 939Dual-SATA2

And the "lameness" of my posts is caused by the fact that I believe people should be taught new things instead of being spoon fed. And obviously, people do need to be reminded of basic internet navigation skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back