New PC, $1500 to $2000 budget

First time posting here obviously. So I'm looking for order(too busy/lazy to put one together myself) a new PC to update my current junk pile. Was thinking about using CyberPowerPC, but am unsure about them for various reasons(bad reviews / previous issue with online bought pcs myself). Figured I would ask on a forum or two about them and a build I slapped together. Any insight / criticism welcome.
CASE: NZXT Source 530 w/ USB 3.0, 10-port fan hub, Side-Panel Window
CD:LG 12X Internal Blu-ray Drive & DVDRW, 3D Playback Combo Drive (BLACK COLOR)
COOLANT:Standard Coolant
CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4820K Quad-Core 3.70 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011 (All Venom OC Certified)
CS_FAN:Maximum 120MM Case Cooling Fans for your selected case [+9]
FAN:Corsair Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Single Enermax Enlobal Silent High Performance 120MM Fan [+31])
HDD:2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
IUSB:Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
MEMORY:16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory (Corsair Vengeance [+49])
MOTHERBOARD:* GIGABYTE X79-UP4 ATX w/ Ultra Durable 5, GblAN, 4 GEn3 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, 1 PCI
POWERSUPPLY:750 Watts - Corsair CSM Series CS750M 80 Plus Gold Certified Modular Ultra Quiet Power Supply [+56]
SERVICE:STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR [3 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts] LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
SOUND:HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
VIDEO:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB GDDR5 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [-186] (EVGA Superclocked ACX Cooling)

How much does this cost, what is your budget and what do you plan on using the PC for?

Budget 1500-2000, cost of this was 1600 before care, fast shipping, and I think tax too.
"and what do you plan on using the PC for?" This is the important part of the question, because it changes almost the entire hardware list, depending on your answer. There are limited reasons to build an X79 system, and most users are better off with a mainstream platform such as Z87 or H87. Please list all the demanding tasks you need to do on the proposed system, such as gaming, audio or video conversion or editing, HTPC, folding, bitcoin mining, CAD, Photoshop, VM, rocket vector calculations in real time, etc. It's almost always cheaper to build it yourself, or put another way, for the same price you end up with higher quality components, all of which are selected to complement each other and suit the purpose of your build as closely as possible. That way no money is wasted over-specing components to no purpose, and this saved money is used to upgrade a part that is in heavy use and can speed up your entire user experience. That is why no meaningful help can be given until you divulge this information.

"and what do you plan on using the PC for?" This is the important part of the question, because it changes almost the entire hardware list, depending on your answer. There are limited reasons to build an X79 system, and most users are better off with a mainstream platform such as Z87 or H87. Please list all the demanding tasks you need to do on the proposed system, such as gaming, audio or video conversion or editing, HTPC, folding, bitcoin mining, CAD, Photoshop, VM, rocket vector calculations in real time, etc. It's almost always cheaper to build it yourself, or put another way, for the same price you end up with higher quality components, all of which are selected to complement each other and suit the purpose of your build as closely as possible. That way no money is wasted over-specing components to no purpose, and this saved money is used to upgrade a part that is in heavy use and can speed up your entire user experience. That is why no meaningful help can be given until you divulge this information.
Agreed, could you tell us your intentions that way we can help you pick the best bang for buck possible. Right now at 1600, I feel you could put the money into better areas to improve the performance greatly.

As it stands, I would not spend 1600 on that machine if your a gamer because you could do alot better.

Back