Newbie Needs Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

macklessdaddy

My pc has no power ,i took the mobo and power supply to a local pc shop both tested out ok now im totally lost when u push the power button you get no light no fans turning or anything plese help

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

In the light of what you say, I think it`s got to be either a bad connection to your power switch, or a faulty power switch.

Maybe you should take the case to the pc shop, and have it checked out.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Power Failure

You should check your Power supply wiring, and check your motherboard powersupply output. maybe just some wiring problems or wrong wirings......check ur power button wiring. and powersupply wiring to ur motherboard. ...Hope I did some help... You can use multimeter, if u dont know how to use one, better seek professional help..., and refer to your motherboard manula if available.

First, make sure that the power switch on the back of the power supply is in the ON position. If it is, do you have any LED's lighted on the mobo (you may not even have an LED on the mobo but most do)? If it is then you know that there is power flowing. Now receheck all the case to mobo connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back