Evercool Cruise Missile @ PureOverclock
Energy Sistem URC 3100 Review @ XSReviews
FreeBSD 8.0 Benchmarked Against Linux, OpenSolaris @ Phoronix

Systems
Lenovo IdeaCentre Q110 - Ion Inside! @ HardwareZone

Cooling
Thermaltake TMG IA1 CPU Heatsink @ APH Networks

Memory
Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 i7/i5 Optimized 4GB Dual Channel Memory Kit Review @ ThinkComputers.org

Enclosures
Fractal Design - Define R2 System Enclosure review @ Metku

Notebooks
ASUS Eee PC 1008HA Seashell @ InsideHW

Motherboards
ECS A785GM-M Motherboard @ iXBT Labs
ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO AMD 785G Chipset Motherboard Review @ PCSTATS
ASRock M3A785GXH/128M AMD Socket AM3 DDR3 Motherboard Review @ Ocinside.de

Permalink to story.

Im a little confused at how this new logo is going to help save the company. To be honest I like the old logo more. IMO AOL is a sinking ship that is going to down the depths no matter what.

+1 I agree Aol = LOL
@ deal I like that Heatsink, thanks for sharing, gonna check out the rest.

I could sit here and flame on AOL for quite a while with little effort on the way of thinking about all the stuff they've done wrong. All that aside though and only looking at this new logo....it looks just awful, I mean really? that's what there going to change it to? I'm assuming there mainly using that plain black and white one..but even so all of those are pretty bad at the bottom as well. It's like..heres a random picture I found on the web...I slapped Aol. over top of it..do you like it?

Having not used AOL in ages..so maybe this is untrue now..but I'd suggest lower your insanely high prices for starters..and then trash your horribly awful browser that pops up when connected to there service, before worrying about your logo.

I found it a little strange that the first news link was to this site, but I guess you had to plug that deal page somehow.

Wow. That is some cheap RAM. 4 DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominators for 95 bucks? That's fantastic! If I had the money on me and a board that supported that, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

The 5970 looks so awsome, if it werent for the price tag I would run out and get that thing today, $500 is a bit expenseive though.

AOL is trying to make a comeback? Even trillian is better. Whoever said AOL=LOL, you said it best.

@AOL - Lost 1/3 of its work force and 2/3 of the style.

@Runescape, honestly people should stop playing this game...
I've only ever seen one friend play it and, personally I found it kinda boring,
and having scammers and stealers like that in the game isn't really going
to change my mind about it.

I spent all my budget for electronic-ey goodness on black friday >.<

Cyber monday deals are nice, but they're still not quite as amazing as black friday has been.

I was disappointed on Black Friday as well as Cyber Monday. I was hoping there would be better savings but it seemed like any of the real cost-savers were all more expensive items to begin with. I did purchase parts for a decent HTPC though on Black Friday and got some savings -- just not as much as I had hoped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back