NFS Undercover PC vs PS3/X360

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmdl51

Hello Everybody!

I just bought NFS undercover for PS3 and I'm quite dissapointed, not of the game itself but the graphics on the PS3, I went to a friend's place and he have the xbox360 version and it looks the same.

Before I played all the NFS on PC and maybe that's why I expected much more, now I'm willing to buy the PC version but I've been trying to look for some videos or screenshots from PC's running the game at max settings, however I haven't been able to find anything with good quality either pics or video.

Has anybody seen if the PC version looks great! I mean, Most Wanted and Carbon graphics were so good and still are even though they are over 2 years old, Pro street looked good but not my type of game really, but this version I really want to play it the best looking way possible.

I'm not sure also if I could run max settings since I only have 2GB of RAM and a single 8800GT.

any links, videos, images of the PC version of the game will be highly appreciated

I do know it will run but don't know if will run with all maxed out, but I think it will since I can run Crysis at a modest frame rate.

BTW, the game is not listed there maybe because it's too new, but Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back