No Graphics Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, the Sims 2 has stopped working for me suddenly, i think i may have uninstalled something to do with my graphics card but im not sure?
I get the DirectX 9.0c error, but i have directx 9.0c so i thought it could be only be a problem with my graphics card.
I was going to install the updates for my graphics card but when looking on the system information it said that i did not have a graphics card?
Is this possible considering that i have been playing on the sims 2 since it has been released on the same computer?
Any ideaaass?

hi sophiesophie

Is Sims2 the only game not working? You said you think that you might have uninstalled something to do with your graphics card... What exactly did you do?

Make sure that your graphics card is firmly placed into its slot on the motherboard. Also, if you have your motherboard CD, you can try reinstalling your drivers for the card and then updating them online from the manufacturer site.

Spyder_1386 :)

hello, thanks for your help, i realised that i completely uninstalled the drivers for my graphics card as i mistook them for junk.
Stupid mistake haha, so i reinstalled the drivers and now everything is working fine
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back