No sound in my pc

Hey guys,
I recently formatted my pc and changed to ×64bit but I am not dsure if the problem is becoz of that

Since I formatted my pc I get no sound as output, checked my speakers and cables all are proper.

When I open the start menu and search for "Sound" ,app with speaker icon popped when I clicked on it it didn't open ...tried many times.

I went to Control Panel/ device and sounds and /clicked on change volume anda window came up saying no audio device found.

I also opened a game Gta vice city went to options /then audio options was disabled means it appeared dimmed and no response on click

I am pretty sure it is a software issue not a hardware one .

Hope to hear from the site soon!!

Focus on my name so be ease with ur words please

Since I formatted my pc I get no sound as output, checked my speakers and cables all are proper.
After a clean install....you have to reinstall all the drivers for the mobo or OEM PC. To do that....need the make/model of your mobo or OEM PC.

So, your system cannot 'find' sound device. There are drivers which probably need to be installed. Determine model and maker from your system. Go to maker's website. Look for support, then downloads. Find and download manual if you lack this and then drivers - typically, chipset, audio, network, etc. Install chipset, then audio and see if that works for you.

Keep notes. If you need more help, tell us in detail - what your system is and what steps you took.

Back