NOT live streaming

learninmypc

KIRO ICON.JPG don't work but why?
KIROGOOD ICON.JPG works fine
The top image is what I get on Google Chrome. The other image is from SeaMonkey.
KIRO FIREFOX.JPG this is using FF. So can somebody tell me why I can't stream it from GC??
I might add they just updated their website yesterday so I deleted old bookmarks & using their new links.

This morning for reasons beyond me, it went back to not streaming. So rather than go into the step by step process from then to now, its my understanding (belief) that when one uninstalls a program via the Programs & Features it does not remove every bit of it. I say that because when I've reinstalled a browser, parts of it are like it was.
Ok, that said, I even tried using revo to uninstall it but it wouldn't for unknown reasons.
ODDLY enough, I'm going to be working on a friends pc during the superbowl so I decided to try out portable apps. Using that version of revo I was FINALLY able to uninstall Google Chrome.Hmmm????
I'd still like to know why it quit streaming , started to & then quit again??

@Julio Franco might you know why the image in the above screen capture isn't like this one using firefox TS FF.JPG ?? The above screen shot is using Google Canary. It also happened on Google Chrome The image in this post is using firefox.

Back