Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT DVI - HDMI, blurry picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya people I am having a problem with my TV or it could be my graphics card anyway I have the Nvidia gforce 9500 GT connected to my 32" LCD tv via DVI to HDMI but when I have it connected via HDMI port 1 on my TV the picture becomes blurry and I have scaling problems but I can fix the scaling problems. Anyway once I sort out the scaling problem the picture looks blurry and it looks like the brightness is set too high I have tried changing it in the nvidia control pannel and the same with my tv but it still stays the same.

Anyways when i connect it via HDMI port 2 on my TV the picture runs perfect the brightness is fine as well as the scaling and also the picture looks alot more vibrant and does not have the grayish look and I dont have to mess about with any of the settings. and when I have my Xbox 360 or my ps3 on this port the picture looks hell of alot better as the picture looks more vibrant and the black seems to be better on this port too

anyways anyone know if there is a fix for this!? if so HELP!

if you need to know any of my specs or settings or make of tv let me know and I shall post it as soon as i can

When you connect your PC to the TV, do you set it to the native resolution of your TV? Most likely that resolution will be 1366x768, since your TV is 32 inches.

no im running it at 1920 x 1080 i need the high resolution as I need the space for graphics and other media stuff it work fine in HDMI port 2 but it all goes strange and messed up in HDMI 1

ps I sit like 1 meter away from the tv so it is not best is I run at 1366x768

So the TV displays the PC fine when the computer is plugged into HDMI 2? If that is the case, then the problem must be with the TV, and not the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back