Online Computer Jobs

Alex.A

What are some companies that revolve around working on a computer, and the company is located somewhere else. Like a work at home type thing. And gives a decent salary. Every kind of jobs, but not scams. Some links would be great.

well im a 3d artist, i make models ect for games and all sorts, i work from home, pays good too.

You ever see any of these game tester jobs? its probably a huge scam but there are websites that you sign up for and pay a fee for them to send you to sites or something that give people jobs for testing games and writing up full reports. You might want to look into game testing if you are into that. Im sure if you dig hard enough you can find decent sites that offer jobs for dedicated game testers from home.

munch2477 said:
You ever see any of these game tester jobs? its probably a huge scam but there are websites that you sign up for and pay a fee for them to send you to sites or something that give people jobs for testing games and writing up full reports. You might want to look into game testing if you are into that. Im sure if you dig hard enough you can find decent sites that offer jobs for dedicated game testers from home.

Any business that requests you to pay a fee to get a package or redirected to a web site for a job is a SCAM!!

First, where I live, province of Ontario, Canada, it is illegal for a company to charge an individual for an interview. Although it's illegal, it still happens as a friends gf got stiffed by that scam once. Anyhow, some unscrupulous businesses get around the law by saying the fee is for delivery of a package or a sign up for a service. But really, it' just junk.

If someone wants your money in exchange for a job, it's a SCAM!!

Cyph3r said:
well im a 3d artist, i make models ect for games and all sorts, i work from home, pays good too.

I want your job! Our of curiosity, what program(s) are you using at the moment?

Yeah thats what i figured. But i know there are game tester jobs out there where you are able to work from home. I never really looked hard for them and i dont know how fun they are. That was the point i was trying to get across.

Any business that requests you to pay a fee to get a package or redirected to a web site for a job is a SCAM!!

Not just a scam. Some of these sites are into unsavory stuff, and you might end up in a 'mailing list'.

But what about surveys? Do they pay good and do you know some good, serious ones?
They can also pay you with some small amount of money. Not enough, but better than nothing. Some links would be great.
:)

just discovered a very good survey which pays you very good and i thought that i should share with you all. Register to THIS link and start making money.

Edited by Poertner_1274: Link removed, as it is somewhat of a pyramid scheme, and we do not give you free advertising for people to sign up underneath you.

Back