Online Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex.A

I need to create an online table on the web so people can see it. Does exist any tool or site which have the facility of creating and customizing a table?

you might use MS Word to create the table and then SAVE AS webpage (html)

you bigger issue is uploading it to some website.

Where do you want to publish it?

- Do you want your own domain name (.com, .net)
- Do you want to use a free hosting site
- Do you want a subdomain (.piczo.com)

How do you intend to publish?

I can help you with everything to do with coding and the web.

Open [Notepad.exe], put this in and select [File] > [Save as] then save it as [pagename.html], in the dropdown box saying ["Notepad files *.txt"], click on it then select ["All files"]. Press [Save].

Code:
<html><head><title>CJ-real. What you want on the top of the window, for this it is "TechSpot OpenBoards"</title></head><body bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><table id="mytable" width="100%" height="50%" name="table" bgcolo"#FFFFFF"><tr><td>ADD YOUR CONTENT HERE</td></tr></table></body></html>

google for Web Hosting

1. you buy a domain name
  2. pay for a hosting solution
  3. design and write the page(s)
  4. upload them using the hosting site instructions

I would like a free hosting site but not one which has only the download option, I want to show my table itself to the people directly from a link, not to download it as the most of the sites do. I was hoping that I can find a website which deals only with tables.

And CJ-real, I've done what you said. yes, I can do that, I can also do that with Excel and save it as html but how can I publish it?

TABLES is a normal display feature of ALL HTML and it does not require any download --
Y O U need to learn HTML coding, save your document in HTML and upload --
that's all there is to it.
Code:
<table>
<tr><td>ROW-1, Cell-1</td><td>Row-1, Cell-2</td></tr>
<tr><td>ROW-2, Cell-1</td><td>Row-2, Cell-2</td></tr>
</table>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back