Only monsters use a mouse without a mousepad

learninmypc

Do you really need a mouse pad? In a word, yes. There are a lot of people, even experienced computer users, who use a mouse without one. But if you care about your mouse (and whatever’s underneath it), you should put a pad between them. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, but it should be designed for that purpose.

It’s Good for Your Mouse
FULL ARTICLE

You just have to use a mouse pad. I really dislike the friction is produces without a mouse pad. It is really disgusting and it irritates me a lot. Even it is hazardous for your mouse too. If you really want to use your mouse for a long time then use a mouse pad.

I can't live without an entire desk pad now. I think the one I'm using is 36" x 18". A map of the earth on it. It really ties the desk together.

I have never used a mouse pad. When I first got into computers I was living on a boat. Desk space wasn't available so I started using a trackball mouse. Today I'm living in a house at a desk but I still use a trackball, occasionally on my knee as I lean back from the large monitor.

Back