OS recommendation 32bit or 64bit

Windows 7 32/64 bit

• Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Greetings!

I hope u can help me out with this one. I'm not sure which version of win7 should I get home premium 32/64bit or professional 32/64bit

Here's My PC Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i3 2100 3.1GHz
GPU: Gainward GeForce GTS450 1024mb DDR3
RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Dual chanel
Motherboard: Biostar H61MH / H61MU3
PSU: High Power 500W
Display: LG 2240 Full HD 1080p 22

I'll make it simpler for you. Don't bother with 32-bit unless your hardware is limited to 32-bit. Your rig is not confined to 32-bit, so go with 64-bit. Windows 10 64-bit will be out in less than a month. Anyone with Windows 7 or Windows 8 will get a free upgrade. If you are purchasing a license, you might as well skip the upgrade path and get a Windows 10 license.

As for Home vs Professional, that depends on your needs. Home is all the biggest majority of users need.

I'll make it simpler for you. Don't bother with 32-bit unless your hardware is limited to 32-bit. Your rig is not confined to 32-bit, so go with 64-bit. Windows 10 64-bit will be out in less than a month. Anyone with Windows 7 or Windows 8 will get a free upgrade. If you are purchasing a license, you might as well skip the upgrade path and get a Windows 10 license.

As for Home vs Professional, that depends on your needs. Home is all the biggest majority of users need.
Thanks for fast answer, that what I tough so. Yup I don't need xp mode only thing that I need that HP don't have is Local Group Policy :C
Here's CPU-Z results:
https://imgur.com/a/33zBe

Professional edition (or Business and Enterprise) will give you local policy access if you run gpedit.msc

Hey according to me you can buy professional 64 bit PC because its will be able to access all things and you can easily access all features of windows. In Windows 7 home premium version you unable to access many things so try to buy professional version of windows

Back